Friday, May 11, 2007

Hiding from public scrutiny--unfit for public office

"WEST CHESTER -- Republican commissioner candidate Sandy Moser has purposefully avoided filing a mandated campaign finance report for the May primary, saying she wants to keep her funding and campaign expenses a secret from her opponents.

'It’s just better for me not to file,' she said Wednesday, five days after the finance reports were due to be filed at the Chester County Office of Voters Services. 'This way they can’t look at my reports and see where I’ve been spending my money.'"
--Daily Local News, May 10, 2007.

A candidate for County Commissioner who deliberately withholds her campaign finance report with the stated purpose of obscuring exactly what those reports are intended to reveal--amazing!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Ok, I'll bite with the obvious response. No wonder this is the one endorsed by Cassidy. Birds of a feather.